We provide the full range of major garden developments in Edinburgh and whatever your project and whatever the scale, we can help.
We have many years experience in all forms of major garden and landscape regeneration in Edinburgh and are renowned for our expertise all areas of landscaping and development.
Encompassing both hard and soft landscaping, our services include (but are not limited to):
- Groundworks – All subsurface preparation
- Hard Landscaping – All structures as well as spaces, proportion, patios, driveways, arbors and gates
- Soft Landscaping – Plants, flowers, patterns and colours
- Ducting and Drainage – Vital for the long term health of your project
- Security Fencing, Decorative Railings and Stone Walling – We can work from all sorts of designs or can come up with bespoke solutions
- Drystone Walling – Great if you want that rustic look to your development
- Tarmac Pathways and Drives – From small pathways to large drives, our friendly team of expert tarmac layers can help.
- Block Paving, Stone Paving and Tarmac Resurfacing – All types of resurfacing and resurfacing services are available from our expert technicians.
- General Grounds Maintenance – Once your major garden development is completed we can supply regular general grounds maintenance services.
- Play Areas – We’re experienced at installing a range of recreational and play areas.
- Brick Walls, Footpaths and Stone Walls – We can assist in the construction of all types of stonework and brickwork.
- Garden Lighting and Floodlighting – From design to implementation, our technicians can light your garden up in a range of ways to make it look amazing.
- Garden and Landscape Regeneration – If you need major garden and landscape regeneration, we have extensive experience in this area of work.
- Civil Works Projects – Regardless of size or scope, we have assisted in many civil works projects in the past
- All other forms of landscaping, construction and external works – Get in touch if your type of development is not listed here, we can help in almost all circumstances whatever the size of the development, project or budget.